April 10 - April 12
I-ESA brings together the world’s leading researchers and practitioners in the area of enterprise interoperability, and it is a unique forum for the exchange of visions, ideas, research results and industrial experiences, dealing with a wealth of interoperability research subjects.
Topics covered by the workshop:
- Collaborative Non-Destructive Inspection Interoperability
- Collaborative Non-Destructive Inspection standards
- Ontologies and data models for NDI systems
- Collaborative Non-Destructive Inspection systems for monitoring and control
- Collaborative processes prognostics and optimization
- AI-based solutions for NDI systems
- Integration of NDI systems with WMS, ERP, and MES/MOM systems
Of particular relevance to TURBO is the workshop organised by fellow ZDM Cluster partner ZDZW, titled “Zero Defects Zero Waste strategies based in non-destructive inspection technologies.”
TURBO plans to be involved in this event; more info soon.